Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Good Burger 2
Actress Name : Jillian Bell
Character Name : Katt Bozwell
Year : 2023

In 2023 movie Good Burger 2. Actress Jillian Bell plays as villainess Katt Bozwell.
A comedy movie, cool, let's check it out, don't have high hopes tho, I hope it disappoint me and I actually laugh watching it.

I think the last comedy movie I watched related to burger was Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle.

I saw Kenan Thompson before, the actor playing Dexter Reed, can't remember which movie.

I think the movie reminds me of old Disney movies, like family live action movies, so I won't probably laugh, I wish at least I have fun watching it.

The movie have Carmen Electra from Scary Movie series playing Roxanne, this is awesome, and she's gorgeous.

Have to admit, the target audience of the movie are probably kids, my cousin would probably have a great time watching it.

The movie have a cameo of Zoë Saldaña and Maya Rudolph and other actors, it's really cool.

Our villainess Katt Bozwell only appear around 49 minute mark.

Katt Bozwell is trying to replace the workers with machine, this is one of the scariest things that I would see in a modern movie, because it's actually happening and would make many people genuinely nervous, small realistic things can feel more scary than big unrealistic things.

Katt Bozwell is so beautiful and cute at the same time, it's not like evil evil, it's a Nickelodeon movie, so her evil doing is her just being a businesswoman who want to gain profit, that's all. 

Ok, I laughed when she destroyed the heroes' car around 55 minute mark.

The ending of the movie is so funny, the heroes basically programmed the robots to ruin the restaurants that our villainess opened all around the world, one of them basically turned into Superman and started beaming laser LOL.

I think the most scary villains in our time aren't like cannibals, werewolves, or vampires, what I really find scary the most is AI and the effect it will cause on all humans, even this blog will probably be deleted some day as a result of the power of AI and its continuous domination on the internet and censorship, and It won't be just the internet, it will be everything, having a mass-produced humans exactly like we have mass-produced movies, a day we find all people speak, feel, and act the same.

 











- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -