In web series The Sandra West Diaries season 1 episode titled Silencers and Mini Skirts aired 2016. Actress Rachel Farrow plays as villainess Vivian Ventura. I think this is the first time for me to watch Superseven / Sandra West videos, the video felt inspired from the 60s movies, which I rarely watch, and I'm very ignorant about the 60s pop-culture.. When checking the channel I watched this video of actress Olivia Dunkley talking about the horrible news that Robert Griffith, the creator of the series sadly left our world πππ, I only know about it now.. So, I hope it's fun to watch, and let's start with the first episode of The Sandra West Diaries.. Ok, this episode they basically use nothing when someone is shot, they just act like it, which is really cool, I hate when they use bad CGI in modern movies, it feels like someone is scratching the video, as if someone grabbed a pen and went wrote on top of the video, it looks stupid and annoying.. Ok, the fight scenes actually looks better than most of what I watch from modern movies, It's so obvious Sandra West is hitting the air, but at least she can act and move as she's fighting, like, the acting is good actually, they episode focus on what they got not what they lack, and what they got that they can act, and in the end, it's fun, it doesn't try too hard to be something it isn't, I will probably watch an episode every week or so and will update it here.. Maybe 60s movies aren't bad after all.. Anyway, you can watch the entire episode here..


