Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Cradle 2 The Grave
Actress Name : Kelly Hu
Character Name : Sona
Year : 2003

 

In 2003 movie Cradle 2 The Grave. Actress Kelly Hu plays as villainess Sona. Watching old movies is always a better experience, if not for the vibe and how good everything was made, then it's because it's more fun to watch than 99% of modern movies, and I love watching Kelly Hu, last time I saw her was in East New York, which was a cop show, there was more to the show than being just a cop show, but being a cop show was its main focus, she was the best thing in the show TBH, wish to see her again in a life action movie or TV show, she's like one of my favorite actresses of all time.
God damn, the movie looks good, I don't get why movies back then used to look incredible, is it the camera or what, it just look so good and so artistic while movies nowadays look as if they were filmed with phone camera.

Daria played by Gabrielle Union looks gorgeous, it seems that she's taking part in a heist, I miss when people went to school for lectures and to movies for entertainment, now the funniest thing to watch on screen is presidential debates.

So Daria tried to seduce the security guard to distract him and failed and Tommy played by Anthony Anderson manged to do it after she found out he's gay and asked Tommy for help LOL.

 Daria is kind of a villainess too, yet I already know that Sona is the main villainess of the movie, but I really like her too, she's a badass.

The movie like introduced me to all main characters and I didn't feel apathy towards any of them, in modern movies it's very rare that I care about any character unless the character is female villain.

So, the guy who sent Daria and her friends to steal the deposit boxes sold them out, then Sona and Ling went after him and killed him, while at the same time Su played by Jet Li is going after the black diamond they stole.

There are so many characters in this movie and all of them are unique and charismatic not like the modern zombies, it's so cool.

When I first watched this movie I was just a kid, then I considered it like any other movie, now I see how bold this movie was, like how Anthony Fait liberated himself from the cuffs and being chased afterwards, the chasing scene is just incredible. Sadly, DMX the actor who played Anthony Fait passed away in 2021 💔💔💔.

The movie have Egyptian villain played by Hani Al Naimi, it's very small role and uncredited, but it's so cool, didn't know that when I first watched the movie, only found it on IMDB now, Julie du Page also play minor villainess in the movie.

I really love this movie, it's not very complicated, a fun movie made well, great actors, great fight scenes, good writing, it's how movies used to be, entertain people and I love watching Kelly Hu, can't wait to see her again on screen ❤️❤️❤️.

 





















 

 


- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -