Posted by : admin

movie name : Dark Matter My Final Gift to You
actress name : Ellen Wong
character name : Misaki Han-Shireikan
year : 2017


In tv show Dark Matter season 3 episode titled My Final Gift to You aired 2017. actress Ellen Wong plays as villainess Misaki Han-Shireikan. Apparently Ellen Wong played Iris in recent show Beacon 23 and I'm not kidding, I watched the entire show, and I don't remember her, like at all, not only that, I remember than one of the two main character of the show died at the end of the season and can't remember who, the hero or the heroine, that's the thing with modern character writing nowadays, they are often boring, inhumane, forgettable, apathetic, and waste of time, like The Winter King was so awful that I felt apathy towards the villainess, something I would never feel watching the lowest budget shows and movies with the worst and laziest writing, the show made me feel apathy towards every character in it, the acting in the show would be much better made by robots except Jordan Alexandra playing Guinevere, If I can remember characters from a show I watched 5 years ago, and can't remember a character of a show I watched a year ago, it's not me, it's the show.

 











 
 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -