Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Strazhi Otchizny AKA Стражи Отчизны
Actress Name : ВЕРОНИКА ШМЕЛЕВА AKA Veronika Shmeleva
Character Name : Gerda
Year : 2024

In tv show Strazhi Otchizny AKA Стражи Отчизны season 3 episode 6 aired 2024. Actress ВЕРОНИКА ШМЕЛЕВА AKA Veronika Shmeleva plays as villainess Gerda. I love the camera don't look boring in this show unlike many Hollywood cop shows, it doesn't take a boring angel, but always active and part of the scene as if its own character. I know that she will die at the end, so I'm watching the episode and really want to snitch on him LOL.

What I really like about Russian shows is male villains are handsome and female villains are gorgeous, they don't have the budget of Hollywood but they know people don't want to see villains who look boring, as people just won't watch them.

When the villainess told the hero, "You did a great job killing those Arabs", I was like, oh no, why, babe, we love you, why you hate us? 😂😂😂

I would still snitch on him tho, I can't resist a villainess TBH, I think the only thing that would make me hate a villainess is if she turned good, the idea is about the concept which is kind of global concept, not how she is portrayed or portrayed to be doing in a movie or a tv show.

This also apply on male villains, although male villains are different, there are too many of them, in one movie you can get up to 50 of them, but still main villains can be cool, so my point, I was watching Law & Order: Organized Crime with Stephen Lang as Angus Boone the main villain, and I was expecting him to be a great villain to change the show radically, but damn, at the end he turned good, broken, it was very humiliated to see him like that, I don't hate the actor, but the character I absolutely hated it, I really wish he never accepted such role, and TBH, I think Hollywood wanted to broke him and ruin the image that people have of him being a strong man or something, don't know.

This show really knows how not to make you feel bored, they don't stick in one place too much time that you get bored and the camera is very active, I really like that, and of course the villains, they are great.

I love the scene with the man decrypting like some decoded message or something with pen and paper, If you think about realism, you would say why he doesn't just use the phone, people don't do that today, and here's why, because it's fucking BORING. Using a paper and pen is more intersting to watch, who cares about realism in movies, if it's boring don't do it, if it's not boring do it, what could happen, police of realism will go after you!!

We see the gorgeous Gerda right after this scene, then one of the heroes called had a nice fight scene with the villains, I really like he shot one of them like twice and nothing happen and they fought anyway, it's because the vest, but still, it shows how hard for the hero to fight them, they are a hard challenge he have to overcome.


From this episode all I can say about the show that it's typically like Hollywood procedural show except looking way better and more fun to watch.

 

 














- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -