Posted by : admin

movie name : Torque
actress name : Jaime Pressley
character name : China
year : 2004


In 2004 movie Torque. actress Jaime Pressley plays as villainess China. I think I first thing I watched of Jaime Pressly was My Name Is Earl which is one of my favorite comedy shows, I also loved the character she played in the show, she was hilarious.
I love how good the movie look, it just look amazing, as if it's continuous very expensive ad, and this was made 20 years ago, just WOW. I'm actually happy that I will watch it again, it's worth it, the visuals is like from the future not the past, hollyshit, this movie is actually older than Youtube.
Our gorgeous villainess and her gang appears around 15 minute mark, her makeup, outfit and attitude 😍😍😍.
 I hate the male villains in the movie TBH, I can't hate China tho, sorry, can't resist, she's sadistic, dark, evil and gorgeous, every man's dream girl. I really miss leather clade sadistic female villains with dark lipstick.
 
The movie is basically about motor racing with a touch of action and drama, it really looks great, the fight scenes are great, the racing are great, it's a movie that you turn your brain off and enjoy.
 










 












- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -