Posted by : admin

Movie Name : The Killer
Actress Name : Nathalie Emmanuel, Angeles Woo and Aurélia Agel
Character Name : Zee, Chi Mai and Juliet
Year : 2024



In 2024 movie The Killer. Actresses Nathalie Emmanuel, Angeles Woo and Aurélia Agel play as female villains Zee, Chi Mai and Juliet, I delayed making the post till I can upload clips on YT again, have to publish it on telegram anyway LOL.

The movie starts with Nathalie Emmanuel who plays Zee, the main lead of the movie, the movie gives me 2008 and 90s vibes at the same time LOL, which is a good thing, the next scene we see Sey played by Omar Sy speaking to a taxi driver, they spoke a foreign language, probably Japanese. Sey seems like a cop, and the taxi driver he was speaking to is probably works in two jobs both as a taxi driver and a cop, he probably use the police car as Uber, who knows! It's France..

Both cops started a shootout with a bad guy, Sey shot him while he was driving away, the car flipped, and kudos to the stuntman with the motorcycle, I wish there's behind scene video of this.

Maybe I'm seeing things, but when Zee entered the night club, there was a portrait of Frida Kahlo, if it's true, this is cool.

Damn, If you love practical effects, the effects in this movie is top-notch..

I knew I know you from somewhere, the actor from Avatar, Sam Worthington is playing Finn in the movie, Finn is like the boss of Zee.

So, the cops found a mysterious song the bad guy was listening to before being shot be Sey, you know what, I'm not calling him Sey, It's Zee and See, it's easier that way, also rhyme, so they check the song and solved the mystery in like 5 seconds due to technology, which I really hate, like even if there are tools to make things easier in real life to solve the mystery, you don't have to use them in the movie if it will harm the suspense and make things more lame, I would enjoy it more if the cop spent so many hours trying to solve the mystery, then by chance he stand up like an idiot saying 'found it', but solving it this easy, I'm like, someone needs some defunding LOL.  

So, See paid a visit to Prince Majeb Bin Faheem played by Saïd Taghmaoui, he's questioning him as the prince's private jet was robbed, and See told him, the men he robbed are all dead, and here's the part I loved a lot, the cop tell him "The men who raided your plane are all dead, killed last night, doesn't that trouble you?" and he replied "No, it pleases me.", this is so Arab thing to say, like if it was me, I will be like "I'm so happy to hear this, the only thing that would make me happier is if I did it, is that the weapon that killed them, can I touch it?" 😂😂😂😂

In most cop shows something similar to that happened, and they always, go like "Oh, no, That's so sad", saying your honest opinion is a very Arab thing to do, that's why I really like this character.

Then the cop showed him a photo of Gobert, saying he's a crime lord involved in bad stuff, and Prince Majeb replied "Everybody has to make a living", I kept laughing for entire 5 minutes, that's totally me there, Why the fuck some heavy action movie make me laugh this much 🤣😂🤣😂🤣.

We see our two gorgeous female villains just after Majeb's scene, Chi Mai played by Angeles Woo, and Juliet played by Aurélia Agel.

So, Zee found out that her boss is going after the singer girl and will kill her, so she didn't have a car, so she waited till some car driving near hear, and she stood in front of the car, the car ran her over, and the ambulance took her to the hospital to lie in a bed next to the singer girl, still way faster than Uber.

The practical effects with cars in this movie, like, WTH, I can't remember chasing scenes made that good, I don't think they even do it that good in Box Office movies, It's crazy, it's so good.

 Next, See the cop, went to visit his Taxi driver in the hospital, he even got him a beer, I'm not that close to my Taxi driver, I think it's a french tradition or something, don't know..

The hospital scene could change everything about how I see the main character..

Then Gobert met with the prince, the prince told him about what happened, they argued, Gobert grabbed the prince's dick, and the prince was like "At least buy me a drink first".

It's sad that the singer was also villainess, the poor thing..

Our beloved villainess Chi Mai shot Gobert disguising as waitress, and I'm like, thank you, I really hated this guy.

The gorgeous Chi Mai went after Zee, tried to kill her using the sniper, but Zee knew that would happen so she tricked our beloved Chi, and Chi shot some dummy, and when she tried to adjust her sniper it was too late as the villainess already was aiming the sniper at her and shot her 💔💔💔.

Now, our beloved Juliet is the only villainess left to finish the job, after we lost Chi Mai in battle, so she took Jenn played by actress Diana Silvers, and pointed a gun at her, I know Jenn is technically a villainess and this is villains against villains violence, but Juliet is just doing her job.

Zee went to save Jenn from Juliet, Juliet fought bravely and shot at Zee, Zee manged to shoot gravestone blinding our beloved Juliet, I was so scared something would happen to her then, I wanted to jump and push her away from the heroine line of fire LOL, but thankfully other villains came for our Juliet's help on bikes.

Juliet and Zee fight one of the best fight scenes that I ever saw, the brilliant Jade-Eleena Dregorius is also part of the fight as she was a stunt double for Nathalie Emmanuel, a great team work, the movie is a masterpiece of practical effects, stunt-work, it's just how movies should've evolved today, I would say it's one of the best action movies made in the last decade if not the best, and all thanks to how the movie did its best to look as entertaining and as good as possible, the camera work, the action, the fighting, everything, have to give credit to the director John Woo for this action masterpiece.

Now to my favorite characters, first of course is Juliet, Sekhmet of our age, she's incredible, she never surrender, she fight and fall and rise again and fight, nothing would stop her from achieving her goal except death, and she doesn't care, a great villainess, the second one is Chi Mai also a great villainess in the movie although her role is smaller, then Majeb, wish the main villain was better, like more active, but, hey, I got 3 characters that I really love, which is more than enough, I'm happy that Jenn got her sight back, she's still a villainess and I love her, but if I have to choose between her and my beloved Juliet, sorry, she will have to go.

The only thing I think I disliked the most is that the heroine didn't get confirmation after achieving her targets, for example sending a prove, or if not sending a proof to her boss, at least confirm to the audience that the heroine received the reward from her boss either by phone, laptop would be better, or by cash, as such thing can have double meaning, it means inside the story that you are doing it for profit, not out of personal vendetta, and to the audience a metaphor that the movie itself aim to profit, like it's not personal, this was used in Assassins with Sylvester Stallone and Antonio Banderas, and both of them were kind of villains, that's why they felt like hitmen, while in this movie, it was like the boss tell her do that and she do it, also many times she's like "Is he a bad man?", never "How much?". Anyway, The movie is great, and for such small thing to be the most thing I don't like about a movie, it means that it's really good.  


Update

There's argument to be made that Zee is also a villainess, the act of saving Jenn which may seem as selfless act, is actually a selfish act if you think about it, as by saving her not only she risked the lives of tens of people but also caused the death of dozens inside and outside the hospital, which is very selfish thing to do, the selfless thing to do in such situation is to let the bad guys to do the job, my problem with her wasn't that, it's her saving the cop when he asked the man pointing a gun at him to tie his shoes, which also seem as a selfless act, it also didn't help her when she was arrested, as he didn't free her to pay his dept, so it wasn't made for that, but the argument to be made here to defend her and justify her actions is that she did it to earn his trust and win someone to fight on her side, knowing that her employee outsourcing people working in the police station paid on a per-project basis, so, she needed someone inside, also he felt that he owes her that he joined the fight and kind of saved her, due to that she's also a villainess and this officially a villain movie, damn, who wrote this shit? that's a really good writing.

  

 Favorite quotes

Zee: "You need to use a language, a man will understand"

Majeb: "Everybody has to make a living"

 

 

 













- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -