Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Operation: Endgame AKA Rogues Gallery
Actress Name : Maggie Q, Ellen Barkin, Emilie de Ravin
Character Name : High Priestess, Empress, Hierophant
Year : 2010

 In 2010 movie Operation: Endgame. Actresses Maggie Q, Ellen Barkin, and Emilie de Ravin play as female villains High Priestess, Empress, Hierophant.

I don't care what you think but Maggie Q is the greatest actress of all time, So I know who I'm gonna root for in this movie, her being a villainess, there's no question that she will definitely be my favorite character.

Chariot played by Rob Corddry is so funny, and we Bob Odenkirk from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul playing Emperor, then they introduced Magician played by Adam Scott saying "The reason the third world is still the third world is because of that asshole", well, fuck you, Magician, I guess, LOL.

For some reason I really dislike Fool played by Joe Anderson, I just don't know why, maybe my evil senses telling me he would be the most boring character in the movie.

Damn, Hierophant is a crazy, the way she killed poor Judgement played by Ving Rhames is so graphic, basically the movie after their boss was killed by unknown killer, the government agent started to kill each others. 

Damn, the Fool guy is so boring, he will probably survive, I really like Adam Scott as a villain in this movie, didn't think he can do it.

Our High Priestess died fighting Tower around 38 minute mark, Tower dies brutally shortly after her.

  Then Hierophant tries to kill the Fool guy, unfortunately the heroine stepped in and saved him from her, I wish she killed him first before attacking Judgement, also, losing our High Priestess so early in the movie, I can hardly enjoy the movie knowing that I will never see Maggie Q till the end of the movie.

I don't think I ever watched any movie when Maggie Q wasn't my favorite character, I just love seeing her on screen, just being there make any movie 100 times better, so, it's hard to find anyone to compete with her, love you, High Priestess ❤️❤️❤️. 

 


















 Original


- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -