Posted by : admin


Ok, just finished the first season of Kite Man: Hell Yeah! which was so fun to watch, still I'll talk about it as a villain show, which what is supposed to be.

First, my favorite character is Kite Man which something unique to villain shows that I identify with the main character of the show, not always, but this time, I really loved how his dream was to be a supervillain, so relatable, it would be so cool, imagine that, and I go save the bad guys, especially evil babes LOL, so yeah, I really liked his character, the action is nice, all characters are likeable, so overall it's a great show to watch. 

So, now about things that I find weird about TV shows about villains, is the idea that if it's a villain show, then it has to be very violent, I'm not saying the show be like some boring romance or something, it's just not all about that, it's important to understand villains from their original story then build on it and expand it, what I felt from this show is that they basically turned the villains into heroes, or wrote them as heroes, one thing to understand is that villains in the show already took the world, or they don't face an incredible danger from the heroes, so there's no need for them to do the actions they did before, also, villains are way pragmatic than the heroes, villains focus on their interest, while heroes focus on justice, so heroes are bad in any conflict.

One of the things I find the show lacks is the vibe of a villain community, like, if everyone is evil, things should mean a different thing, for example, the Batman logo should mean danger, TV should show horror movies of Batman, Batman doll, should be used as Piñata, there should be a celebration of the day they faced the danger of Batman and stopped him, like for the main villain taking the villainess to spend Anti-Batman day or something, having Lex Luthor having a TV interview warning all villains from the danger to come, and all villains look scared from the threat of Batman, the masked man who is threatening their freedom and community, that's what I expect the plot of the show to be as it's a villain show, I don't mind villains fighting villains, but the thing about turning the villains to save the world and save the heroes, like what was the point of all of this if they will be just like heroes, just change in the label!!

Despite all of this, the show isn't bad, it's actually great, I just found it restrictive for no reason, that's all, you should really check it out. 

Just found Janelle James was the voice of Queen of Fables, I knew her voice was very familiar, one of the greatest comedian actresses today, you should watch her in Abbott Elementary, she plays my favorite character in the show, and it's also a good show.

 








 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -