Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Gotham Mad City: Ghosts
Actress Name : Aline Mayne
Character : Victor Zsasz henchwoman
Year : 2017

In tv show Gotham season 3 episode titled Mad City: Ghosts aired 2017. Actress Aline Mayne plays as Victor Zsasz henchwoman. Unfortunately I could only find one of our gorgeous and courageous henchwomen, and couldn't find the name of her partner.

  

I watched so many CW shows, the channel was awesome back in the day, like they had great shows like The Originals and The Vampire Diaries. Even shows like The Flash that started really good and ended up like a huge pile of shit. I don't know what happened, but every show either got cancelled, or got so boring that it became unwatchable, for example The Flash was so bad that I didn't hate a character like I hated Barry Allen, I have no idea what they were doing, or if they were deliberately making the character unlikable it was just sad.

Anyway, Gotham was one of the show I wasn't watching, so let's check this episode, hope it's good, the episode starts with a villain saying "I don't wanna kill him, I want to destroy him", it really shows emotion and the villain also look handsome, such scene is kind of impossible to see today, everything became, lazy, boring, soulless, and we go see how shows looked 10 years ago, it looks so awesome, so fun to watch.

Two evil babes went after the cop after he ruined their movie, which is to be expected from heroes, they are party poopers, the first babe was shot, and here's the thing, I really wished the second one gets him, but I know that the world is built against them and will always favor the hero 💔💔💔. Great evil babes, I just wish if they got like a couple of minutes at least in the episode, their screen time is so short.

Thanks to alireza for recommending the episode 🌹🌹🌹.









 
 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -