In 1986 movie The Adventures of Taura: Prison Ship Star Slammer. Actresses Dawn Wildsmith and Marya Gant play as villainess Muffin and Warden Exene.
What the fuck I'm watching, LOL..
This movie is so funny..
We see Warden Exene for the first time around 15 minutes..
Are everyone in this movie villains except Taura?
Muffin appear around 20 minutes to pay a visit to the prison..
Those who made this movie are very creative with so little they got, and I love it. Dawn Wildsmith evil expressions are very entertaining..
We get a catfight around 32 minutes, then Muffin and Warden Exene intervened, every time Muffin talks I laugh..
They actually have a fight against monster around 37 minutes, and they are using practical effects, practical effects wins every single time, a low budget movie with practical effects from the 80s would always beat a big budget movie today with AI or CGI, even if not commercially, I'm watching a movie made 40 years ago, and it still hold due to using practical effects, a movie made 10 years ago depending solely on CGI would feel outdated if you watched it today..
The only active male villain in the movie appear around 50 minutes with robot arm, 80s movies were something else, I actually like that, you have a villain who has been defeated once, they appear again as a bigger challenge, you can't have the same challenge that the hero overcame twice, or it wouldn't be a challenge, that's what happen when you keep using the same character with the same power over and over again in the same TV show for example, you waterdown the character and the show..
Holly.. The Warden around 57 minutes ππππ..
This movie is so silly, it's very comedic..
One of the prisoners around 1 hour 2 minutes was taken to solitary confinement for having drugs, like how, it's prison floating in space, how exactly someone brought it inside the prison! LOL!
Muffin final confrontation is around 1 hour 3 minutes..
The prisoners escape and the heroine confront Warden Exene around 1 hour 10 minutes, the Warden was knocked out, and then her actual final confrontation is around 1 hour 18 minutes.
This is a fun movie actually, comedy, action, villainess, and practical monsters, this movie was made 40 years ago, and I think I should thank modern movie for how much they suck that I had to watch this 80s movie..