In 2020 movie Mulan Angels 2: Treasure Map. Actress Bianca de la Garza plays as villainess Mrs. J. I watched this movie when it was released, I have to be honest, it wasn't good then, and it's not good now, but still it would be more fun than any movie that I can watch today.. Our villainess appear around 10 minutes, the English in this movie is so fake LOL.. Hollyshit, this is funny! The men Mrs. J sent all dead, and now the heroine have superpowers.. We see our villainess again around 22 minutes, and the fake English too LOL, every scene she's in is absolutely amazing.. This whole movie feel like a commercial of Bianca de la Garza, it goes like this, do anything with the scene with the heroes, then when Mrs. J is onscreen they go like "Now let's focus, people would only watch the movie for her" LOL.. We see Mrs. J again around 30 minutes, she sent "Ninja Killer", "Kali's team" and "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Killer" after the heroine, the movie isn't trying to be serious, it's more fun than I remember. Every scene with Mrs. J is a comedy gold.. The heroine defeated the Ninja.. Aren't they supposed to be "Ninja Killers" since they are more than one, or is it the translation? Anyway, she defeated them, after they attacked the heroine in the middle of the day, that's what happen when Mrs. J go cheap on hiring stealthy killer Ninjas, but I guess she expected it since she put them on a queue, she never expected them to succeed LOL.. Around 44 minutes, the actress washing "the blood" in the river, and it doesn't go away, like, yeah, because it's a paint, and paint doesn't come out easily with water LOL.. Now she meets "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Killer"? The fight scenes in this movie look like shit, but the absurdity of it as a whole make it fun.. This is so bad, and so funny, Mrs. J appears again around 48 minutes, with the fakest laugh and the fakest dialog, and I love it.. We see Mrs. J around 53 minutes, she just appear for 20 seconds with new outfit and that's it, she basically don't do anything, expect from time to time sending her men, she's like the loading screen between every level in a video game LOL.. I remember this scene with the cage, I can't remember how the hero came out, so, it must be stupid as expected, maybe some of them died, I really don't remember.. I don't who the rest of the characters in the movie are, all I remember the heroine and the villainess, anything isn't related to the villainess is automatically blocked. We see the villainess around 1 hour mark.. The movie is really misusing the epiphany the heroine gets to have super strengthen, it happened like 3 times at least till now, she always overpowered, then get the epiphany, and get superpower.. Mrs. J is part of the heroine's epiphany tho, and she's hilarious, I wouldn't even ask how something she never saw ended up in her epiphany! Mrs. J is the most hilarious villainess I've seen in my life.. Mrs. J's right hand man died, and I laughed, I don't know how to describe this movie, it's absurd in a good way. A hero also died afterwards and before he died he started to explain why is he dying, LOL.. Yeah, so I was right, a multiple people in the cage, so now both the heroes ended up in it.. I think the final confrontation starts around 1 hour 12 minutes, as I remember, the fighting looked awful, as all the fight scenes in the movie LOL, except when she was handling Mrs. J thugs, it was kind of interesting. Bianca de la Garza is absolutely stunning in this movie, but if you are going to watch this movie for comedy, you will enjoy it, if you are watching it for action, then it's not so good when it comes to such aspect.. Favorite Quotes "Mrs. J: Yes, Finally, this is the Mulan Angels’ power, unlimited energy, ultimate strength, finally I have activated Mulan Angels’ power"







