Actress Name : Lori Fetrick
Character Name : Lana
Year : 1993

In 1993 movie CIA II: Target Alexa. Actress Lori Fetrick plays as villainess Lana.

Cool, the action starts around 7 minutes, action scenes in the 90s were something else, we also get a fight on top of a moving van, something we rarely see in action movies even then, it's in the dark, and you can barely see anything, but still, it's interesting, although it's at the start of the movie and it would make way more sense if it was on a high point of the movie against a character more challenging and more significant..

After thinking about it, I think I never seen female Vs female fight on top of a moving vehicle, not as far as I remember, it would be really cool especially with a good camera work, like, is it more dangerous or that no one ever thought about making such fights with female characters!!

Isn't this movie have a female lead? 13 minutes in and we only see Mark Graver not Alexa!!

Ok, we see Alexa just afterwards, it's like they got Mark Graver to do the action interesting stuff at the start of the movie, then we get her doing nothing LOL..

We see our villainess around 16 minutes, I'm so in love with her, I would die to be with her πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜.. I will never love a character as much as 90s henchwoman type characters..

Wow, this is one of the greatest intros of female villains ever and Lori Fetrick performance is amazing, what a goddess.. You have to watch this scene, I absolutely love it, she's like a predator luring her preys, she even flickering her tongue as she's staring at a meal, when it comes to action movies, nothing can be as good as the 90s..

This clip can easily go viral on social media, just the way she talks and her lines would get people so hooked on the character..

After Lana got the security keys, we see her again with the rest of the gang around 21 minutes and we get another great gun fight scene..

That scene is funny, Lana is taking a security guard and bashing his head against the wall, it reminds me of a scene from Superhero Movie when Dragonfly was doing the same thing to impress Jill Johnson..

Lana is awesome in this movie, there's absolutely zero chance I would ever watch this movie if not for her character..

Lorenzo Lamas and Kathleen Kinmont made a TV show around this movie was released, so I assume it was popular that they also made Lorenzo Lamas a co-star of this movie, because he's not playing a secondary character of the movie, his character is main character exactly like Kathleen Kinmont's..

We see our gorgeous villainess again around 38 minutes..

The thing when you have an actor who can't fight, which is very common when it comes to Hollywood movies, most of the work is on the stunt performers, they have to flip and fall as the actor waving their hand on air LOL, it's different from Chinese movies, in Chinese movies usually both the actors who play the main character and the villains at least have a background in marital arts, that's why fight scenes especially in the 90s, when it comes to Chinese movies it's raw and need a great efforts from the actors, while with Hollywood movies the weight is mostly on the directors, you can even say in Hollywood directors make the stars, while in China stars make themselves..

Usually when it comes to 90s movies, when you have a henchwoman character they barely talk, as they often are stuntwomen, so, when I hear Lana delivering lines in the movie around 52 minutes, these are genuinely the happiest moments of my life 😍😍😍😍..  

Around 57 minutes our villainess starts a fight with Alexa..

Around 1 hour 1 minute, Lana betray her former evil organization to join another evil organization and shoots one of her former comrades, every time Lana speaks and deliver her great lines, I fall in love with her, I don't care, she's the most beautiful women in the world, a goddess worth worshipping πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜.

You know, the famous scene of Gus Fring in Breaking Bad walking as the bullets everywhere around him, and he just keep walking, You see the exact same scene around 1 hour mark of Franz Kluge who was played by John Savage, it's quite possible that this movie inspired the iconic scene of Gus Fring one of the most famous scenes of the character.

  

I think the villains she shoots called Hector, I've seen him in other 90s movies, but I guess he's not mentioned on IMDB, anyway, the way he react after Lana shoots him is so hilarious that it made me laugh..

Around 1 hour 7 minutes Lana captured the heroine, and basically after that every one kept turning against each others, which was kind of ridiculous, but also fun and funny..

The final fight starts around 1 hour 21 minutes..

I just found a recent clip of the great Lori Fetrick you can watch it here, She's as beautiful as ever, and she's the producer of a Netflix show called "Muscles & Mayhem: An Unauthorized Story of American Gladiators", these shows deserve more recognition, and Lori Fetrick is a great person, and I'm happy to see that she still in the business, I'm not aware of the original show of American Gladiators, but, we really shows like these now more than ever, thanks to these shows we got an amazing character like Lana. 


 

Favorite Quotes 

"Lana: still want to have dinner now, honey? I want the lab security code.

Tech Guy: I don't know it, I only got a level two clearance.

Lana: Wrong answer! How's your memory now, you little Silicone Valley weasel? Give me the code and I'll let you live, otherwise I'll blow your head into computer Wasteland."

Tech Guy: 32 69 18.

Lana: See now all that pot you've been smoking hasn't completely fried your brain."
















- A fan Blog about fiction and fictional female villains in movies and TV shows -