Actress Name : Brenda Bakke
Character Name : Michelle Rodham Huddleston
Year : 1993


In 1993 movie Hot Shots! Part Deux. Actress Brenda Bakke plays as villainess Michelle Rodham Huddleston.

God I miss parody movies, unfortunately since comedy technically banned in Hollywood, there aren't many countries that make comedies, especially this type of edgy comedy, the 90s were awesome..
Every moment of this movie is a joke, it's insane how good Hollywood movies used to be.
20 minutes in, how can they right a movie like that? It's joke after joke after joke, it's insanely good, it doesn't give you the chance to be bored, like, sometimes you get double jokes, one in front of you, and the other in the background..

The thing about this movie that it's built on other great movies, like it use aspects from the original movies for jokes, and even if writers today were allowed to make comedy movies, you don't have movies fun enough and memorable enough to make parody about, and even when you do, you have to sanitize your jokes, because god forbid you commit the sin of disrespecting a fictional character made by Hollywood, it's like being a heretic in the dark ages!!  

Michelle Rodham Huddleston is obviously a parody of Catherine Tramell from Basic Instinct..
Mitchell Ryan is playing the president in this movie, and he's very funny, but still Leslie Nielsen playing President Baxter Harris in Scary Movie 4 and with Leslie Nielsen great performance, he was the best..

It's unbelievable how magical Hollywood 90s used to be..
Around 55 minutes, this clip I've seen multiple times, with the chicken bow..
Damn, I used to watch the rabbit toy clip a lot as a kid, now I get what the joke meant, it was about a commercial, like this one..

Just finished the movie, that was a cartoon not a movie, it's like watching Tom And Jerry or Roger Rabbit.. A fun movie from start to finish, that a movie made for entertainment, I can't believe people can be entertained watching anything comes of Hollywood today, their lives must be really really boring to find a modern Hollywood movie entertaining..
Here's the thing, why can't I get movies like this anymore, if anyone should be offended by this movie, it would be me, but still, I can understand when a good movie is a good movie, for example Leslie Nielsen in many of his movies offended Arabs and I love Leslie Nielsen and his movies, and I love David Zucker's movies, I love parodies, I love comedies, and if I'm so offended I don't watch them, easy, with creative freedom, I would find something else to enjoy, and that's how the 90s were, different genres, different ideas, different tastes, if I'm not into edgy comedy, I can watch family comedy, if I'm not in comedy at all, I can watch action, horror, adventure, I can get a hero as a joke, I can get a unserious hero like in adventure movies, I can get action heroes like in Die Hard, I can get realistic villains, I can get comic villains, I can get charismatic villains, I can get funny villains, I can get scary villains, if there's something I dislike I can always find another option, now everything is the same, everything have the same style, everything have the same creative process, and what it makes it worse is whenever these committees involved in a movie or a show, I detect them right away, sometimes in the first ten minutes, sometimes in the last ten minutes, and what happen then, escapism, immersion is entirely destroyed, the whole movie destroyed for me, it's like wasting hours of my time for nothing, in this movie I kept laughing most of the movie, I want that, I want to laugh like I used to laugh watching White Chicks, or According to Jim or The Simpsons, is it too much to ask?!  




Favorite Quotes 

"Topper Harley: Colonel, these people have taken a supreme vow of celibacy. Like their fathers and grandfathers before them." 

















- A fan Blog about fiction and fictional female villains in movies and TV shows -