Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Dragon Squad AKA Mang lung
Actress Name : Maggie Q
Character Name : Yuet
Year : 2005

No way, Steven Seagal was executive producer in this movie, that would be intersting. I don't care if the movie bad or not, I just love to watch Maggie Q, so I will enjoy it anyway. There are like 50 people who were shot till now and I'm in the first 12 minutes, when the movie gonna tell us what's going on?! LOL!

The movie have a cool fight between Sammo Kam-Bo Hung and a bad guy, not sure if I like the camera work much, the thing with Chinese movies and fight scenes that in the 80s and 90s the fight scenes looked clear and cool, over time they used too many cut and it may look unfocused. On the other hand I like the blood effect, unlike most modern movies, movies back then had the budget to afford ketchup.

From 1 hour mark, the real action began, our villainess shot the heroine, then had a final fight with the hero, then shot at the end of the fight. I don't know what to think about the movie, sometimes you have great action scenes, like brutal bloody action scenes, sometimes you think the movie trying to be about romance it's like a mix, as for the fight scenes especially gun fight scenes it's really cool yet there are a lot of cuts in the middle of the action which I really didn't like.. I only watched the movie because Maggie Q was in it, for me Maggie Q is one of the greatest actresses ever, she deserves a movie just about her life and how she started from being the girl in the car till today 💖💗🥰💞.

 

 















- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -