movie name : Rapid Assault
actress name : Ricky Worth
charterer name : Talia
movie year : 1997


In 1997 movie Rapid Assault. Actress Ricky Worth plays as villainess Talia.
90s action movie, I really missed them, behind the scene of this movie would tell a more interesting story than any modern movie..
They actually make a movie about that, something like The Disaster Artist, only with a decent movie, not something like the room, it could be even a success story, of making a movie in the 90s, have funny comedic moments around how complicated it used to be, and maybe the movie go to the theater, and they assume it flopped, but it ended successful in video stores, could even by a story of someone who aspire to be a star, wait a minute, I think they did that with the new movie based on Sylvester Stallone, still I mean it like a fictional thing, not biography, something could have ups and downs with less creative restriction like with movies based on biographies..

A movie based on the biography of Quentin Tarantino, would be insanely good movie if done right..

It's crazy watching how this movie is making fight scenes like around 3 minutes, with Chinese movies then were making action marital art masterpieces..

Hollywood movies on average were usually lesser quality when compared to the rest of the world, but you can't say that, because better technology doesn't mean better quality, and you can see that, by how some 90s movie is often have better qualities than modern movies.. Like, with Chinese movies, why would you spend years and years doing Chinese Opera, stunt work, training, only to prepare yourself for a movie you would make 5 years later, like Jackie Chan did, why doing all of that if you can avoid all these troubles and get the same results, but still Jackie's movies are absolutely priceless, they aren't a movie made in a certain year, they are priceless works of art, and whoever was in one of them even the gold age, they should be proud to be part of making history..

I miss seeing devices that looks interesting but yet very useless and nonsensical today, they actually make good element to the story, while if used useful devices, you would end up with smart phone doing the job of 100 device, which is insane restriction for elements that can be used and be creative with in a story..

We see our villainess around 12 minutes 😍😍😍.
 
 This movie with this back soundtrack would absolutely be unwatchable if not for Talia.. 
The way she talks, I'm so in love with her, and this is the only movie of the actress!
 
30 minutes in, and I don't even know who is the protagonist of this movie, like, the heroes of the movie very inactive.. 
Now I'm seeing the heroes, and I regret my wish, please let us see the villainess again!!

Talia basically want to destroy the world, and I'm in love with her LOL!!

We have an action scene around 42 minutes, it's insane when you watch these scenes, and to think how most of the work of this scene is on the stunt performers, also different from Chinese movies of the time, in order to make action scene work, the work is on both the stars and the stunt performers, that's why Jackie in one of his movies was frustrated by if whoever gonna fight him have to have a good experience to do it, I love stunt performers, many of my top favorite actors were stunt performers.. I will absolutely watch Nadine Theron's upcoming movie.

Anyway, we see our gorgeous villainess again around 43 minutes, it's impossible how beautiful she is..
No character has the right to be as good, no character should be so good that you love her despite trying to destroy the world, no justifications, not apologetic, that feeling is insane, and that's how good movies are..
A character that make you love it despite the reasons on why you shouldn't is the greatest character ever, and a character that make you hate it despite all reasons on why you shouldn't is the worst character ever..
This movie would never be made post-2001, yeah censorship of Hollywood movie didn't start in the last ten years, this movie with the character of Talia, would never be made after 2001.. 

  We see the gorgeous Talia around 59 minutes..

This movie is so cheesy, I loath 24, I get it's basically a genre and people enjoy watching it, but the problem is that every movie and TV show became like that, everything was sanitized and censored, moved towards, I would say dry restrictive characters, and if this show was only a show among other shows that would have entertaining characters like Talia, or Delicious Malicious in Hard Knox or Giggles in Black Scorpion, it wouldn't be a problem for me, we would still have entertaining fictional characters.

The final fight starts around 1 hour 11 minutes..



 















 
 
 
 





- A fan Blog about fiction and fictional female villains in movies and TV shows -