Interviewing Sybil Danning is insane, it's like speaking to a goddess..

Around 2 minutes she says I'm always very happy that my fans want to see me again, when was the last time you heard a Hollywood star saying "I'm happy that my fans want to see my again", the only reason that I care about Hollywood are actors like Sybil Danning, I don't care about stars, I don't care for those who play the heroes, me myself, I don't like to be portrayed as hero, I don't find them related, I find them artistically restrictive characters, the last thing I want to see in the world of freedom and no restriction, I love villains, I love actors who play villains and want the whole world to appreciate them more..

Damn, she's making movies since 1968, isn't that crazy, isn't she supposed to be the greatest actress in the world? Do you know how insane to make interview with an actress like her? 

Around 12 minutes the interviewer asks her about how she managed to play all these roles and she said, "I was having fun, I wasn't just doing it for the money", compare that to how modern actors and directors say, and know that great actors like Sybil Danning are underappreciated...

Why great actors like Sybil Danning isn't interviewed in big Youtube channels? 

Around 15 minutes Sybil Danning saying that she basically refused to play the heroine of the movie, and preferred to play a smaller role with less money because her fans would love it more, tell, when was the last time you heard a Hollywood actor that say he choose his fans over more money?

Around 25 minutes, Sybil Danning talking about very interesting behind the scenes stories about Howling II..

Just finished the interview, we love you too, Sybil Danning 💗💗💗.








- A fan Blog about fiction and fictional female villains in movies and TV shows -