In 1966 movie Agent Joe Walker: Operation Far East. Actress Gisela Hahn plays as villainess Stella. How good a 60s movie can be? My expectations are very low, but if I really like it, I will probably watch more from this decade and the decade before and after it.. This is so unfair, hearing the way they talk and how everything look in the movie so different is entertaining in its own.. I guess we first see the villains around 26 minutes, when they found a mole in their evil organization and swiftly punished him.. The actors in this movie sound like IELTS lessons.. Around 35 minutes our villainess Stella and her henchmen kill the poor Lapore.. I'm having fun watching this movie but not the way I usually do, my whole attention on how things look so different, it's like using a time machine, I barely pay attention to the characters as much as I do to everything around them.. We see our villains around 54 minutes.. The final confrontation starts around 1 hour 18 minutes.. That was really interesting, watching a movie from the 60s is so different, it's not like watching any other movie, everything looks unique, everyone talks differently, even the fighting scenes looks from anything from the 90s or how modern fights are, it was without doubt entertaining, I will probably watch more 60s movies in the future, the only villainess that I found her name was Stella, there's so many female villains, but the most active were Joanna and Dianna, and the actresses' names aren't mention anywhere.
.png)











