Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Gunner
Actress Name : Tanja Keller and Sasitorn Panpim
Character Name : Bikers
Year : 2024


In 2024 movie Gunner. Actresses Tanja Keller and Sasitorn Panpim play as female villains.
Damn, the movie starts with Morgan Freeman, what a great surprise, I didn't even knew he was in the movie, I really love this guy, and I hope the movie is really good as I expect of movies he's starring in. And by checking his IMDB page, he's doing Now You See Me 3 I watched the first one and I loved it, and the second one, and I can't remember it TBH, hope the third installment be good, especially that I'm not sure how many people still remember the first two movies.

The scene in the bar is so good, the way the villain threw the knife while the bartender was cleaning the other knives was really tense, it's one of the scenes that unexpected but after it happens it makes sense, it make you kind of feel what she felt, it's just very good scene and I really liked it, and the fight afterwards was really fun to watch, yet, it felt too soon to me, I expect the bad guys like to go away laughing and then he meet them again and settle the score, also once the fight ended a cop came saying I heard you had a fight and the bikers will hit you back, also felt so rushed as the fight just ended.

Ok, The movie is like about family and the father taking care of his family and act as protector, it's very rare to watch movies like that nowadays, especially a Hollywood movie, this movie is absolutely not made by a committee.

 We see a couple of gorgeous evil babes near a drug lab after the heroes were trespassing, one of the heroes died, and the main hero went into a gun fight, the gunfight doesn't seem believable, like the hero have dozen of bad guys shooting at him with machine guns and he only have a pistol and shoots every one of them, but to be fair, it's very rare for gunfights to look believable, movies always tip the scales in favor of the hero, because if they didn't, there wouldn't be a movie LOL.

Another two evil babes with other bad guys surround the hero in the forest, once I saw them my heart went beating fast, I love them both ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

 The music with the fight is so weird, it's the same with the bar fight, I don't know it seems not suitable for a fight music.

The two evil babes were defeated, I wish if they stayed with us till the end of the movie, the fight was great tho, I really love them, especially the incredible Tanja Keller. Also Morgan Freeman as Kendrick Ryker, I don't know how this man do it, it's unfair for any actor to share him the same scene, as no matter how good they are they will be sharing a scene with a legend, I wish someday I see an actor as charismatic and have the presence of Morgan Freeman, the movie is fun to watch, it's basically about veteran who went back home, face bad guys and defend his family and the movie connect between his life at war overseas and how he's having another battle for his family.

Now, things I didn't like about the movie, which is mainly the lack of consistency, something I usually see in Chinese movies, like for example, the movie is kind of serious and taking itself seriously, so it's expected that the entire movie be consistent with such vibe, but we have titles appearing in the scenes, in a way that suits a comedy or a comedy action movie, the other thing with the fights and using music, and sometimes it's classic music, like it would be much better to focus on the SFX instead of music and if it's to use music to be suitable, the last thing is that I wish if our evil babes got bigger role, more active one, I expected more if them and I wish our beloved villainess played by the gorgeous Tanja Keller had a fight with the heroine towards the end of the movie, our two beloved female villains seemed barely an obstacle to the hero and were easily defeated along with the other bad guys, It would be better if they were more active, in any case I love them both, my heart was beating so hard once I was them, two incredible characters by two incredible actresses ❤️❤️❤️.

 










 
 
 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -