Posted by : admin

Movie Name : The Union
Actress Name : Jessica De Gouw and Lucy Cork
Character Name : Juliet Quinn and Eilas Schiller
Year : 2024



In 2024 movie The Union. Actresses Jessica De Gouw and Lucy Cork plays as female villains Juliet Quinn and Eilas Schiller.
First impression is the unique professional Netflix camera work, let's hope the movie as as good as the camera work, we see then Halle Berry playing the heroine, she's so gorgeous, and we have father Acosta from Evil, I'm so happy to see him play another role, also way more intersting character than David Acosta. Father
Acosta was shot and fell into the river, it wasn't a headshot, and he was wearing armor, so he might have survived, I hope he did, it's too early for him to leave the movie and I want to see him more.
I'm not sure that I like Mike McKenna character played by Mark Wahlberg, they introduced as blue-collar worker, he doesn't feel like one, he feels like white-collar worker, like Neo in The Matrix, maybe I will like him later, let's see.
So, the heroine Roxanne Hall played by Halle Berry trained Mike McKenna on the blind obedience, which is expected when it comes to heroes, while villains represent free will, heroes have to lack such free will and represent blind obedience, they have to follow orders blindly, they need not to trust their senses or follow their ambition, desire and greed as George Carlin called them "Obedient workers", I guess I was wrong and Mike McKenna is actually a good character.
We still don't see Juliet Quinn, but another gorgeous villainess goes after the hero, and was about to kill him, unfortunately the heroine stepped in and killed her, so unfair two against one, I wish I was there to fight alongside her, would've at least killed one of the heroes, anyway our beloved villainess was shortly avenged.
Finally, the heroine met our villainess Juliet Quinn, Juliet is so tolerant and polite towards the heroine despite how rude and disrespectful the heroine speak to our beloved villainess.
And father Acosta which called in the movie Nick Faraday played by Mike Colter appeared again, the movie really needed him, and I'm so happy to see him again.
Father Acosta turned out to be evil, I kind of felt, also hoped for it, I hope he whip the heroes' asses.
The traitorous heroine put a tracker on Father Acosta, unfortunately he treated her as a gentleman and trusted her, and he shouldn't have, so now she can use it against him as the famous Arabic quote says "Do good, face bad consequences".
 Our two beloved evil couple went to live peacefully in Eastern Europe, so they can start a loving evil family, but the good guys can't stand seeing people happy, so they went after them to ruin their honeymoon.
 I can't believe Juliet sold Father Acosta out πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”.

 The heroine pointed the gun on Father Acosta, he distracted her, knocked her down to escape from her, Run, Father Acosta, Run!!
 Ok, so our villainess Juliet Quinn survived the movie, Father Acosta wasn't so lucky, It really broke my heart that she sold him out, they could've taken down the good guys and lived happily ever after, and Father Acosta really loved her, and would've take care of her.
  
Now, let's talk about my favorite characters, we have the gorgeous Lucy Cork playing Eilas Schiller, doing the best fight scene in the movie, due to her experience as stuntwoman, her fight with the heroine is great, although I think the heroine should've waited till our villainess kill the hero, then she can enter for the second round, Eilas Schiller is an evil queen and I really love her ❤️❤️❤️.
Mike Colter playing Father Acosta or as they call him in the movie Nick Faraday, I would say Eilas Schiller is my favorite minor character while Father Acosta is my favorite main character, I love his character so much, my heart was broken when the villainess sold him out, when he was shot for the second time I wished that he was wearing a bulletproof vest or something and that he may appear in a sequel or something and he will find another villainess that he loves and love him back, he was following his dream in a better life, but the heroine mercilessly ruined his dreams and ambitions, I will keep you in my prayers, Father Acosta 😒😒😒.
    
 Jessica De Gouw playing Juliet Quinn, while watching the movie I was so curious to see Juliet Quinn, thinking like she's an evil boss or something, the good guys easily manged to find her and make her do what they wanted her to do, she was so passive, also I know she's evil and doesn't care about killing innocent people for money, but betraying her evil lover seemed so cold to me, anyway, she's a villainess and one of us, and I love her and I understand she did what she did for selfish reasons and wasn't a selfless act.
I'm not trying to be ungrateful her, I'm so happy that the movie didn't just give us one but two great female villains and a great male villain, but the good guys would do better with a good stuntwoman on their team, even if she don't have lines, but some of the fight could be done with a stuntwoman on the other team fighting the bad guys, like the scene of Halle Berry fighting like dozens of people to save the hero, if some of them were defeated with a trained stuntwoman it will really make the movie more enjoyable, even if her character barely talk, like a member of the union who was ex-villainess or something, I know it will be on the other team, but still would make the movie even more fun to watch.
 
  

 
 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -