Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Berlin La energía del amor
Actress Name : Michelle Jenner and Begoña Vargas
Character Name : Keila and Cameron
Year : 2023


In tv show Berlin season 1 episode titled La energía del amor aired 2023. Actresses Michelle Jenner and Begoña Vargas play as female villains Keila and Cameron.
Been along time delaying watching Berlin, I guess now is good as any, I hope the show doesn't disappoint me, since I'm a big fan of the original show, also Berlin and Tokio were my favorite characters.

Berlin introduce us to the crew, Keila, Roi, Damian, and Bruce.. This could be because I keep comparing the two shows in my mind, but this crew seems way less intersting, they are like white-collar villains.  

 We see Cameron in 8 minute mark, I hope she became my favorite character, Berlin can't be my favorite character, as the show happens before La casa de papel and I already watched La casa de papel, so I wouldn't care much about what happens to him, so Cameron seems promising, and she's gorgeous too.

Ok, just finished the first episode, and I blame Netflix, first of all, this show happen before the original one, so Berlin can never be my favorite character, he's like the host of the show, coming for the ride, that's it, he's not the main focus, even if it's his story, and the show should've focused on building the other characters, as it's impossible to have tension around Berlin as we already know that nothing would happen to him, and Berlin in the first episode seems more tired, less energetic than he was in the original show, which doesn't make sense as the events of the original show happens afterwards, as for other characters, they seems elites, the target audience in this show are probably not the same target of the original show, that's why the villains seems so watered down, If I have to pick two favorite characters in this show equivalent to Berlin and Tokio, I would say Roi played by Julio Peña and Cameron played by Begoña Vargas, although Roi and Cameron may look more attractive than Berlin and Tokio, which is cool, they both also less flaws, I don't think the writing became so bad, I think Netflix's Department of Moral Health intervened in someway, focusing on using things that looks the same but feels so different. If you want to know what I mean by Department of Moral Health check High School out.

Maybe I'm harsh on the show for comparing it to the original show, which is unfair, and I will probably continue watching the show and update the post of what I think about it, maybe I will like it, maybe it's building towards something great, it's too soon to tell, it's just the first episode.

 











- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -