Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Falla girare
Actress Name : Jun Ichikawa
Character Name : Boss cinese
Year : 2022

In 2022 movie Falla girare. Actress Jun Ichikawa plays as villainess Boss cinese.
Ok, haven't watched anything Italian for a while, I think the last thing I watched was Il re, season one, still didn't watch season two yet, the movie looks intersting tho.

The movie starts with the horrible news of a virus infected Marijuana, and Marijuana doesn't exist anymore and all news channels around the world is covering it, then we see extremely gorgeous woman, I hope she's evil.

The bad guys attack a man, and the evil queen went towards him and crushed his throat with her feet till he died, Ok, I'm in love with her ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

So, the house that was owned by the man who was killed by our villainess was sold to Natan the influencer played by Giampaolo Morelli, then the hero as being a journalist went to make interview with Natan, he then met Natan's brother Arturo played by Giovanni Esposito, then Arturo ride the lawnmower, and knocked down the statue in the yard for them to find a treasure under it, the last marijuana plant on earth, the reason behind our villainess attacking the mansion and killing the owner.

 I really like the idea behind the movie, if this was actually true and this is the last plant surviving the virus, assuming that even the seeds somehow didn't survive too, or we can forget about the seed to simplify the matter, having the last plant not only would make them rich, it can make their country one of the richest countries of the world.

Ok, Natan, Arturo and the journalist Guglielmo went to some drug lord to sell the plant, the place they went to was staked out by police, the drug lord said that he can't buy it because it's male and can't produce seeds, then the female cop Sara Nicoletti played by Laura Adriani who was staking the place took photos of their van, and deliberately hit their van with her car to infiltrate them, thinking that they are her main target to take the drug lord down.

I didn't like Arturo at first, now he's so fun, I really liked his scene when the van was stopped at check point.  

The movie is comedy, I wouldn't really be so picky about how realistic it is, like the group like infiltrated the Vatican to put their hands on the last female Marijuana plant in the world, like if it was so easy, what was the point of the "we will be rich because we find the last Marijuana plant", like it was really easy for them to do the same thing by breaking into the Vatican, but anyway, it's a comedy, so as long as I keep laughing, I don't mind if it makes sense or not.

The movie is fun, I have to talk about what I've found really problematic and really didn't like, the movie confuse between Chinese and Japanese, she could be just a villainess, the actress is also Japanese, like, it's offensive and could be easily avoided, I really hated that, so if you decided to skip the movie for this, can't blame you.

As for the movie as a whole, it started really fun, great comedy, I laughed a lot, till it was confirmed to me that the movie have really problematic remarks against Asians, then it turned my off. The movie is very similar to Pineapple Express, also if you like comedy movies from this genre, I really recommend High School, it's my favorite among the three.

As for the villainess, Boss cinese is gorgeous, she's really great as a villainess, love you, Boss cinese, you're a godess ❤️❤️❤️.

 

 

Favorite quotes 

Guglielmo: "I don't care about money. I'm interested in putting some happiness back into the world"

Arturo: "Miracle! Miracle! I can't see anymore!"

 



Original 


- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -