Posted by : admin

Movie Name : Deadly Heroes
Actress Name : Galit Giat
Character Name : Alya
Year : 1993

In 1993 movie Deadly Heroes. Actress Galit Giat plays as villainess Alya. The movie starts with our gorgous villainess with the bad guys and evil scientists inventing weapons that can't be detected by metal detectors, I love Alya, love watching every second of her on screen, what's intersting about movies about such topic is that Arabs made movies about Israeli villains as the bad guys and Israelis made movies about Arab villains as the bad guys, I guess I'm the only one benefited from such conflict LOL, like we had El-Soud ela al-hawia with Madiha Kamel playing Abla the main villainess of the movie, who was one of the most popular actress in the Arabic cinema, also we have Poussi playing as Mossad agent Sahar in Idam Mayyet who is also an icon of the Arab cinema.

Anyway, the little brat noticed that the villains have plastic guns, and everything became chaotic, the main villain took the wife of the hero hostage and kidnapped a bus, the hero ran after him, he's about to reach the bus, the villains drove backward, ran him over, and went on their way.. Just kidding, that's what would happen If I'm the one making the movie LOL.

The hero was shot like three times by the villains, I know he will survive, still wish if he didn't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

The villainess went after the hostages threatening them to do her bidding while pointing a gun at them, I would do anything she want without a gun, once she look at me, I would fall in her love 😍😍😍.  

It seems that Billy Drago is the main villain of the movie playing Jose Maria Carlos, I love his character, it's so fun to watch the way he talk and he's body language and also one of the most familiar actors in the 90s, he somehow reminds me of Sam Reid playing Lestat de Lioncourt in Interview with the Vampire.

The news reporters interview the negotiation team using what it looks to me like a huge wand vibrator.

Apparently the villains went to a country called North Africa, I assume it's in Europe, there are magazines with Cheb Khaled on its cover, so it's defiantly in Europe. I don't know why they show every Arab wearing Fez!

The hero with the Arab taxi driver went in a car chase with the villains, the hero told the driver to go back, the driver said "My father told me, You only die one time", his father probably meant you only live once don't put you life in danger, unfortunately he didn't know his son is an idiot and wouldn't understand such obvious sentence, I expect him to join his father soon, he's too stupid to survive the movie.

Finally the first Arabic spoken in the movie was in 38 minute mark. 

I ignored him once and twice, but apparently there's a man dressing like Aladdin and standing in front of the hotel 24/7, I guess unlike other taxi drivers he drive people using his rug πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

The heroine stole a gun from the villains, and a poor soldier was reading his playboy magazine in peace to find Ms. killjoy pointing a gun at him and ruining his moment, not only that she spoke a foreign language he doesn't understand, so he probably assumed she's possessed.

The hero manged to escape in the stupidest way possible, and came back to raid the villains' base, the poor playboy guy was garroted by the hero, all he wanted is to watch nudity and masturbate, I hate heroes :'(

  The main villain ordered our gorgeous villainess to go after the heroine to find herself facing the hero to be shot multiple times without having a chance to shoot back, I felt the bad guy's pain πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”.

The movie is really fun to watch, it's not complicated, as for our gorgeous Alya, I enjoyed every second of her on screen, the way she look, the way she sound, I'm in love with her πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°, she had good screen time, still I can't get enough of her, I would watch her for hours.

 

 
























 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -