Posted by : admin

movie name : RUN FOR THE LIFE aka 逃杀2020
actress name : Yeqing Cheng aka 程也晴
charterer name : Shelly
movie year : 2016

 
 In 2016 movie RUN FOR THE LIFE aka 逃杀2020. Actress Yeqing Cheng aka 程也晴 plays as villainess Shelly. The events of the movie is happening in the future, I know that because the movie shows us things that isn't possible in the present, like for example, a watch with hologram technology, and a Chinese man watching CCTV.
The camera work in the movie is very unique, it reminds me of Ibrahim Labyad which is Arabic villain movie, especially in the hand to hand fight scenes, not my favorite camera work, and Chinese movies got so much better since then, still it's unique, I hate how they freeze the screen to write the names of the character, it help me to remember the character, but having them in black and white reminds me of Hollywood cop shows, at least use some colors for the text.
Our villainess appeared wearing leather and wielding a whip while the hero was tied, and he panicked trying to free himself, I mean, calm down, dude, thousands of men would die to be in your place, then our villainess left the hero with four men who ran towards him, now suddenly he felt comfortable being tied to the chair LOL.
I love the villainess scene with the sniper, she's gorgeous, I'm in love with her 💖💗🥰💞.
Doctor Hu, the main villain of the movie put a good scientist in prison cell, the good scientist seems to be mad at him and goes like "Give me the wifi password, I can't take it anymore", and Doctor Hu is like "I have limited data plan, and you do a lot of streaming", the good guy replied "You are evil, Just kill me!".

 The movie is fun to watch, it's obvious that they made the movie as best as they could with the limited resources they had, yet it turns out to be fun to watch and not boring, there isn't much for the story it's basically the bad guys chasing and hunting the hero and the hero is trying to survive them using everything around him, the heroine also appeared towards the end to save the hero when he was about to die.
 















 



- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -