Posted by : admin

movie name : Knuckles The Warrior
actress name : Ellie Taylor
character name : Agent Willoughby
year : 2024


This show should be trending all over youtube and social media right now, I mean, we are talking about show that have the box office production level, and I mean, the good box office when it meant something not the trash movies with big budget, and awful story, the characters in this show are so humane, well-written and actually likeable, the graphics is awesome, the show is a continuation of Sonic the Hedgehog with Knuckles as the main character, I like Wade played by Adam Pally, the hero of the show, his team replaced him with 5 years old girl who defeated him in bowling, how humiliating LOL. Ok, I felt sympathy towards him when he spoke on how he's not strong or tough and felt hurt for being defeated by a little girl, that's a really good writing, I love when heroes are portrayed like humans. I like Knuckles more than Sonic TBH, Sonic is too nice for me..
Come on, Γ‰dith Piaf song as background music, this is so cool 😊😊😊.
The two main villains Mason played by Scott Mescud and Willoughby played by Ellie Taylor are just awesome, I love them both, especially our gorgeous villainess, they kidnapped Knuckles and the hero have to free him from his cage. I don't know if Scott Mescud made comedy before, but he seemed very talented to play such role, he's so funny as a villain, I really enjoyed watching him. The hero eventually freed Knuckles, then he found that he's wanted, and they had to find a place to hide, so the hero took Knuckles to his family home.
 
Here's my third favorite character in the show, Wanda played by Edi Patterson, the sister of the hero, so they eat dinner together, so she and her brother argued together, then Wanda got angry stabbed him with the fork LOL, I kept laughing for entire minute πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

The scene with the hero playing songs using the CD player, I never saw a CD song player in my life, but my uncle had a cassette player Walkman, so, although it's different, but still feel nostalgic to me, I love this scene so much, it's just great, and how the hero speak about songs and how some of them lift your morals up, he's a well-written and so relatable character, I like him so much, and I miss watching heroes that I can relate to them and feel that they are human, not some kind of mass-produced robots, really really great writing with great performance.
The mother had a fight too, with Hava Nagila playing in the background in the Shabbat dinner with fast pace is just perfect, my favorite version of Hava Nagila is the french version by Dalida.
The show, the acting, the writing, the whole experience, it what you would expect from an adaptation of Disney classic cartoon, being done right, the show funny, make you keep watching, the songs are just fantastic, you should check it out, you won't regret it.
 
As for our beloved villainess, in the last episode the two villains confront Knuckles again, for Knuckles to defeat them and they both were sucked into a portal to be sent into another dimension, or something, which is so unfair because I really wanted to see them more, especially our gorgeous villainess Willoughby 😒😒😒.
 
 



















 

 
 
 
 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -