Movie Name : Relic Hunter Transformation
Actress Name : Roberta Angelica
Character Name : Turley
Year : 1999



In tv show Relic Hunter season 1 episode titled Transformation aired 1999. actress Roberta Angelica plays as villainess Turley.
Here's the funny thing, I never watched Indiana Jones, actually, I never watched anything related to George Lucas, I don't know why, and I watched tons of movies, but never anything to George Lucas, it's just me, but there's something about his movies that make me don't want to even give them a chance, and seeing how Disney basically deconstructed both Indiana Jones and Star Wars, and how George Lucas saying "Rejecting AI is like riding horses" I don't plan to watch them, even tho I know there's a female villain in one of Indiana Jones' movies, I think I will never watch them till the end of my life, which is kind of a dumb phrase, like, when you talk about art, you are talking about something like sport, the existence of cars didn't make riding horses as a sport disappear, people still ride horses for sport either officially like in horse races or personally, what applies to riding horses as sport applies to movies as art, not everyone have to make a movie like how everyone have to ride a car, which actually tells me more about him than it tells me about AI, and I don't like it, I mean think about it, like you having a horse should mean you have emotional connection with such creature, which would probably you wouldn't just replace with a piece of metal, the way George Lucas is describing the situation with cold analogy make me wonder how people working with him in his movies were like!



Anyway, Relic Hunter was Indiana Jones for me, watching this show as a kid was awesome, like waiting it to air, then hearing the intro music, then watching another adventure was awesome, I was excised to see what new adventure I will watch, what mystery she will need to solve, it could be the nostalgia, but this show was awesome, just the intro music bring back this great nostalgia feeling..

Here's an interesting scene around 28 minutes, the heroes basically solved a puzzle that opened a secret door, you may notice, the sound start, the door is pushed outward, the camera shows the heroes reaction, as the sound keep playing, then the door open to the side, that's the magic, the sound with the heroes reaction, give the illusion that it's one process, while it can be easily as two separate process, the first one is pushing the door outward, then two the side, with good craftsman, you don't need CGI, you can do it with simple tricks..
 

Finally we see our villainess around 29 minutes..
I have no idea why I liked Nigel as a kid, it's probably his hair, 

This episode is very weird it feels as if it just started towards the end, like so many plot holes that it feels that the episode was altered a lot, for example, they found out that Agent Derek Lioyd isn't what he claim to be, and that he stole the identity of an actual agent, and the episode just forget it happened, like was he a criminal going after the scroll the same way Turley did, was he supposed to betray them, were there more to the story? There are also many scenes that take too much of the episode time and aren't very essential to the story, like, they take their time being in a restaurant, it just feel that the episode needed more that's all..    



Lindy Booth is playing Claudia Mardell in the upcoming Halloween Store movie, and she was playing Claudia in this show too which is kind of interesting.. 
Anyway, here's the final famous mud fight scene, which the best scene in the entire episode, I wish Turley was more active, she basically got two scenes, when we first see her and the fight scene..











- A fan Blog about fiction and fictional female villains in movies and TV shows -