Posted by : admin

movie name : Firewire Sniper
actress name : Wang Yiduo and He Zhuo-En AKA Ho Cheuk-Yan
character name : Mei Na and
Xi Shi
year : 2024

In 2024 movie Firewire Sniper. Actresses Wang Yiduo and He Zhuo-En AKA Ho Cheuk-Yan play as female villains Mei Na and Xi Shi. The movie starts with some dude taking a leak in the open and apparently under him some commando soldier hiding under the hay, waiting to anguish the bad guys, say whatever you want about modern Chinese movies, but they aren't boring, Yeah, I miss classic Chinese movies where they focus on marital arts and having the gun fight within such theme, but still modern Chinese movies is way better than most modern trash.

The first gunfight is just amazing, I only wish they've used more practical effects and it would've been perfect, the fight is like between two gangs and the cops entered the fight as they planned to make an anguish to one of them, so it's like chaos in there.
The heroine of the movie is Su Qian played by the gorgeous actress Zhang Di
Ok, so the movie showed practical explosions while one of the gangs' leader was trying to escape, They could've done the same with the first fight instead of using some computer effects that doesn't look as good!!
Respect to the stunts performers who did the bikes scene, they really did a good job..
 The mix between the RBG rocket and how they cut the tree in practicle effect is so professional, I really like it, that's how effects should be, a mix between modern and traditional tricks.
I don't know what to feel about the slow motion, was Zack Snyder on the set or something!!
I can't believe the bad guy manged to defeat the heroine in the first fight, I didn't expect that, and I'm ashamed to say I was rooting for her although she's a goodie.
 I assume the gorgeous lady with the whip is our evil queen, at least I hope so lol. 
Although I like the heroine, it's not the same with the hero, He's so perfect and I hate perfect character, still, it's just me, I think most people prefer perfect flawless characters, also, while the heroine is obviously on the good the side, the hero infiltrate the villains and pretend to be their friend as undercover cop.
I finished hour watching this movie and it felt like 10 minutes, that's really good movie..
The hero keep rejecting Mei Na our villainess, although she's obviously in love with him 💔💔💔.
The second villainess and my favorite is Xi Shi AKA Ms. Zha ka, she's the lover of the henchman of the main villain, god, I love her, she helped Zha Ka escaping the cops, and when she was surrounded by the cops Zha Ka went back for her, giving her a chance to escape, I wish she took the chance and manged to escape, but she's as loyal to him as he's loyal to her, so she was shot in the head protecting his life 😢😢😢😢.
The villains in this movie are so different, unique and unpredictable, like see how Zha Ka despite being a horrible guy, did horrible things, still is portrayed towards the end as a lover who loved his villainess and was ready to die for her, the artistic freedom the writers have not only make a movie fun to watch, but also make the character feel humane and relatable, thank you, Youku, for the great movie and the great characters, bigg fan of Wang Yiduo and He Zhuo-En, great performance and great characters.
 
 

 














  

 
 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -