Posted by : admin

movie name : Charmed Mrs. Hellfire
actress name : Wendi Bromley
character name : Mrs. Hellfire
year : 2000

In tv show Charmed season 2 episode titled Mrs. Hellfire aired 2000. actress Wendi Bromley plays as villainess Mrs. Hellfire. I don't know what makes Charmed so good than the remake, but the show has its magic, and I don't think it's pure nostalgia, like for example the songs doesn't relate to me or seem nostalgic to me as non-American, but they so good and suits the show perfectly, everything in the show looks so beautiful, the customs looks so unique, I watched the remake, like, the entire show, there was villains in the show, males and females, but they are so forgettable, it's hard for me to remember just one of them, like I think there was a lady spider or something, like it's really weird that I remember a show I watched like 15 years ago as a kid better than a show I watched a year ago, the remake is the kind of show you watch one time and erase from memory, the original show is one of the shows that ages well with time, except when it comes to CGI of course lol, and they look bad today in a cute way, as you know that they did their best to make them look good, and maybe if the remake wasn't a remake and didn't have to live to the expectations of the original show, it would've done better, but I doubt it would be as iconic as the original one, anyway, love you, Mrs Hellfire ❤️❤️❤️, and I really wish If we could've see Wendi Bromley more on screen on other shows, as it seems that she only played as actress in two small roles, and this is one of them.



 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -