Posted by : admin

character name : Barbie and Ramona Sanchez
year : 2024

In tv show The Cleaning Lady season 3 episode titled Agua, Fuego, Tierra, Viento aired 2024. Actress Cassandra Ballard and Kate del Castillo play as female villains Barbie and Ramona Sanchez. The episode is a continuation of previous episode in the heroine efforts to bring Fiona played by actress Martha Millan back to the USA, so, Fiona and her son missed their vehicle that was supposed to get them cross the borders, so they got lost in the desert, the heroine went back to get them, and then comes our villainess Barbie stopping the heroine under gun point, the heroine and her friend manged to defeat the evil babe and her partner and left them in the desert..

I watched the show since the beginning, so my memory of it is fuzzy, as I started watching it like 3 years ago, it seemed promising at first, like a female Breaking Bad kind of show, then the heroine seemed too good, so I don't like her, I kind of hate her, she's like so good that she ruining the cartels turning them good too, she's like a weapon of mass destruction, she ruins everything she touches, and we have Nadia Morales played by Eva De Dominici who started as bad then kind of turned good, so, don't like her either, even Arman Morales played by Adan Canto turned good too, so I don't like him either, now it's Ramona Sanchez is the only thing left to make me keep watching the show, a very intersting character, not boring and doesn't fuck around, so I would say she's my favorite character of the show till now, Barbie is great too, yet she barely had any screen time and was barely a challenge for the heroine, so let's see, the show still promising and the ending of the episode was badass, and we still don't know who kidnapped Arman or maybe we do, I don't care, if he dies, he dies LOL.






 
 

 
 

- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -