Posted by : admin

movie name : American Rust Confessions
actress name : Amelia Workman
character name : Rinna Bransford
year : 2024

In tv show American Rust season 2 episode titled Confessions aired 2024. actress Amelia Workman plays as villainess Rinna Bransford. What makes this show great for me, that by the end of the season, I didn't feel apathy towards any main character, which can only mean two things, great acting and great writing, it's hard for me to say that Rinna Bransford is my favorite character of the show as the main protagonist in the show Del Harris played by the legend Jeff Daniels is kind of a villain too, one of the subtle things that shows how great actor he is, that while he was talking to Rinna Bransford and afterwards when he was walking, he seemed to have a shortness of breath, and I was thinking that he actually had a health problem while filming, I always see actors who have problems delivering their lines, so if walking caused him a shortness of breath, it's ok, then later in the episode I was reminded that he left the hospital too early, so he was acting since he left the hospital that he have health trouble, and I was astonished, that's how incredible actor he is, you will get what I mean if you watched the episode.







- Copyright © Henchwomen Fight - Designed by Johanes Djogan -